Saturday, October 20, 2007

SPAM

I tried Spam last night. I'm getting in the mood for the White Trash Party. I never knew what the hell the stuff was. Now I do. This has not enriched my life in the least, but has given me noxious gas and bloating. Can you get Irritable Bowel Syndrome from Spam? Seriously. I had to take two tagamets.
I cut it up into patties and pan-fried it. Holy hell it stunk. It's almost convinced me to go vegetarian.
The Mud Wrestling pit is coming along very nicely. Got it all dug out yesterday. Today i'm laying the tarp and filling it back in. I'm thinking i'll add clumping cat litter -- it has a high clay content and will make it a bit more slippery... Rather expensive additive... but our entertainment depends on this.
No other news to share.
Oh, Ron is coming over this morning so we can practice our bad-ass Meatloaf karaoke. It'll be da shit. Or just shit. ~WE~ will have fun.
I'm caring less about how the house looks and focusing my energy on how much fun I want everyone to have.
No, i gotta go fry up some balogne for the party. ;)

No comments: